[pct-l] Mountain Bike Posts

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Tue May 14 13:57:23 CDT 2013

I thought the purpose of the PCT-L forum was to help hikers (new and old)
to find answers to hiking problems ?? Problems like pack choice, water
cashes, food questions, clothing options, route questions, trail angels,
survival skills...etc.

The discussion of bikes on the trail should be on the Save the PCT site.
That is the purpose of that site.

PCT MOM