[pct-l] Mountain Bike Posts

Devon Taig devon.taig at gmail.com
Tue May 14 16:42:40 CDT 2013

I was having a discussion with someone about water fluoridation, and they
suggested that I go to a site they had found to learn the facts...I think
it was "StopFlouridation.Com" or something. When I pointed out that it
hardly sounded like an independent review of the facts, they kinda
shrugged.  It matched their opinion   I suppose, so it must be correct.
"SaveThePCT" is, I can only imagine by its name, not particularly impartial
on the topic of bikes.  Clearly there should be a place where people with
differing opinions on a range of PCT relevant topics can discuss things in
a civil manner.  I thought that was this list. I would agree to
banning aggressive or condescending posts;  or any post that is factually
inaccurate.  But opinion pieces???  Please.