[pct-l] Mountain Bike Posts

Judson Brown judsonwb at gmail.com
Tue May 14 19:04:10 CDT 2013

They aren't another trail user- they are a trail abuser. Any biker on the
PCT is breaking the law, egregioiusly and willingly. They have no reason
whatsoever to expect level-headed and respectful treatment from the *
legitimate* users of the trail, no more than someone trespassing knowingly
on my property should expect civil treatment from me.