[pct-l] hitching/ride from i10 to cabazon?

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon May 13 19:35:34 CDT 2013

We easily got a ride from an old Native American guy at that on-ramp just
east of the trail under-crossing, and he put 3 of us in the cab of his old
pick up and we got into Cabazon without a problem.  There's not a lot of
traffic, but it did have a reasonable number of vehicles on the road.

Shroomer