[pct-l] Mountain Bike Posts

chiefcowboy at verizon.net chiefcowboy at verizon.net
Tue May 14 20:45:11 CDT 2013

I  would rather exercise my right as a citizen to perform a Citizen's
Arrest, and deliver them and their offending bike to the nearest law
enforcement official.  It would be worth the detour required and the case
wouldn't even be heard until I had completed my thru-hike.  Oh, and I would,
of course, seize the bike as evidence of their wrong-doing.

Just a thought folks.