[pct-l] PCT Forum?

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 08:15:55 CDT 2013

there use to be a forum site that was setup like White Blaze. It was http://adventureonthepct.com/unfortunately most people didn't want to use it and preferred this instead.I hated to see it go away as it had some information that wasn't on this list
Eddy
Conquest: It is not the Mountain we conquer but Ourselves