[pct-l] MTBer response to my recent admin note

Barry Teschlog tokencivilian at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 19:44:17 CDT 2013

Ha!
Brick - I have to laugh at the pathetic, sorry MTBers.

They even tried a childish attempt at intimidation at our trail crew kick off this last weekend.  How typical of their kind.

Yes MTBers - file this away with the rest of it.

MTBers, I suggest you look up RCW 9A.46.110 and 9A.28.040 especially before you get together to discuss (conspire) a repeat performance of trying to intimidate us.  Consider this notice pursuant to 9A.46.110 paragraph 4.

We hikers and equestrians have the law on our side, we're going to pound the law.
We hikers and equestrians have the facts on our side, we're going to pound the facts.

You MTBers have nothing, so as it typical, you pound the table and throw hissy fits like children.  Go pound sand (Urban Dictionary meanings 1, 3, 4, 6).