[pct-l] Rainy day wisdom

River Malcolm river at orcasonline.com
Fri May 17 15:29:54 CDT 2013

Hello Intrepid PCTers

I am wondering how experienced PCTers handle wet clothes at night. I have a small tarp-tent and can't imagine where to put wet clothes where I won't risk getting my down sleeping bag wet.

Is there a type of bag inner liner that would protect the bag and let me sleep in wet clothes and use night body heat to dry them? Do you just slip them into a waterproof stuff sack and accept that they aren't going to dry even partially overnight?

All advice and experience welcome. Thanks.

River
Sent from my iPhone