[pct-l] Hikers hit by car

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Sat May 18 21:03:23 CDT 2013

I left Damascus about an hour before it happened. Cell service is weak or non-existent there, so have not been able to get in touch with any friends. I know there were at least 6 former PCT or JMT thru's at Trail Days that I talked to met last night and today. Probably more. No names of injured have been relaeased yet.
Mango