[pct-l] Hikers hit by car

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Sat May 18 21:46:15 CDT 2013

I'm here in Damascus! Two are seriously hurt but stable. I think about 6
non serious injuries and a dozen with scrapes and bruises.

It put a damper on the festivities here and canceled the parade. One of the
injured was at the hostel and the owner is visiting her at the hospital. I
might have better information later. Police aren't really talking.

The man who ran into the hikers is old and had a medical issue.

Toga