[pct-l] Siberian Husky

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Mon May 20 14:47:47 CDT 2013

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 12:43 PM,  <ckwrkornge at aol.com> wrote:
> 4) Your dog should know "come", "stay" and "leave it" to avoid any issues with wildlife.

Or other hikers. I love dogs, and I love meeting new friends no matter
how many legs they have, but not when they run up silently alongside
me and push or trip me, as has happened. Even a long leash is a leash,
and allows you to control your dog so there aren't any conflicts and
you maintain control even if the dog simply doesn't hear your command.

Dan Jacobs
Washougal
--
"Loud motorcycle stereos save lives."