[pct-l] Siberian Husky on PCT

tmjgame at comcast.net tmjgame at comcast.net
Mon May 20 15:12:18 CDT 2013

OZ-

Please do a day hike or two thru the lava fields in Central Oregon (sans Husky) and then consider if this is the best conditions for your pet.  In fact, walk it barefoot and then decide.

Points already stated herein are chocked full of experience, wisdon and just plain common sense.

I love my pet but but I don't think the rattlers care one way or another.  Besides, if your dog has not encountered such a creature, then he/she will be dangerously curious!

Walk-on.

TJ