[pct-l] Siberian Husky on PCT

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Tue May 21 19:12:23 CDT 2013

 From what you described about your dog it sounds to me like he could
probably handle a 500 mile hike okay. But you know him better than me.

I wish I could bring my bird on backpack trips but I think it
wouldn't work well at all. I once made a little backpack cage, a cage
I could wear like a backpack, so I could take my bird for walks
without worrying about poo on my shoulder or birds jumping off into
traffic. It would be cool if I could do that on backpack trips, but
dang if having a bird in your sleeping bag isn't a huge pain in the
butt. I know this from experience.