[pct-l] Tehachapi RIDE list

Paint Your Wagon n801yz at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 10:29:48 CDT 2013

Cheers all-

Here’s the Tehachapi ride to town/ride to trail list. I am offering it with no warranties; real or imagined. It’s taken from my handwritten notes when I passed through town last year. Anne Marie and George are the driver/ride list boss’s.

Anne said for male hikers to call on male drivers first, and for female hikers to call on female drivers first. If you are neither, both, or something else- your call. Have a fantastic hike.

Anne Marie & George (661) 822-5379 (8 am to 9 pm)

Jo 823-1565

Emmy 330-9454

George 822-9459, (818) 249-4900

Donna (work) 822-6482 (home) 822-8909

Deborah 822-1753

Peter 822-6474

Annette 822-7413 (8 am to 6 pm) (w/ dog)

John 823-9394 or 340-7783 (6 pm to 9 pm, or weekends)

Abigail (907) 209-1225 (after 4 pm)

Amber (cell) 972-6356, 823-1356 (home stay ?)

Daniel (907) 209-7086 (1-2 hikers / smaller)

Ken 823-9647

Georgette 822-4371

Rex 972-4694

Jane 821-1897 (cell) (619) 302-1461

Pierre 822-6178 (NLT 10 pm)

Tehachapi Airport Campground- toilets, grass, trees, bbq grills, shower w/ $5.00

Bus $2.00  INFO (800) 560-1733

Picture Perfect/Stamps of Approval, 112 E. Tehachapi Blvd., 823-1777, Free Card- PCT’ers

PaintYW
Got a dream boy, got a song, paint your wagon and come along.

PS Left the border Monday and have taken refuge w/ Tom and Darla at Lake Morena. Heading north today.

Met Ryan, Jordan, ?, Abe, Zack, John (leaving), Jamie, Ross, Deep Dish, Poolside, Dave and Jesse, and they too are heading north.