[pct-l] Camping on Mount Whitney

Benjamin Grunbaum bengrunbaum at gmail.com
Sun May 26 13:32:11 CDT 2013

I see one metal door on what I would guess is the western side of the
building but nothing on the eastern or whitney portal side of the building
(the side with all the frustrating graffiti (signatures/ names) inside.
 Come to think of it, when I was there in early July last year there was
alot of snow in that room.  Maybe they take it on and off.