[pct-l] Cannister stove for thru-hik

Simon Deleersnyder simon.deleersnyder at gmail.com
Sun May 26 16:15:00 CDT 2013

Thanks all for your advice!
I'm rethinking my plan of going with a cannister stove. Think I'll pick up
a Caldera Cone and go with that. I didn't like the fact that I had to eat
dehydrated food but seems like I'll have to :-) Just doesn't seem as
nutritious and tasty as normal food but maybe that's just me..

One other question: do most people cook their food at home, then dehydrate
it and send it to themselves on the trail, or do most people just buy those
Mountain House type ready to eat packages? Or another option that I've
looked over? :)