[pct-l] Sawyer Squeeze

Judson Brown judsonwb at gmail.com
Tue May 28 14:41:30 CDT 2013

How are most people using the Sawyer filtration system? I know there are a
lot of variations, and wanted to gather more info before making a final
choice.

I've read that the bag are prone to rupturing. Is there a good bag to use
instead that is compatible with the filter?

I've also read about some people have it hooked in-line with their
hydration bladder in their pack so that when they drink from the tube while
hiking, it pull the water through the filter.

My understanding is limited. I would appreciate any feedback/personal
experience with the system that people can share.

Thanks!

bunnyslayer/Judson
Bend, OR