[pct-l] Sawyer Squeeze

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Tue May 28 15:06:20 CDT 2013

I used this filter over 5-600 miles last year with no problem, including the original bag.  I did hear enough concerns from folks that I have replaced the bag with one from Evernew this year.  You can look at http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/2012/09/sawyer-squeeze-filter-review.html to get an idea of my thoughts on the filter and how I used it.

Ed Jarrett Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71