[pct-l] Has anyone seen the donkey man - Pascal Landa?

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 16:46:34 CDT 2013

Hi Marion & all,

As an equestrian, I especially appreciate the trail work that Marion and Ray Davison do. Thanks.

The hiker with the two donkeys is from France. His name is Pascal Landa. He has proposed a two-year hike that will include the PCT at least as far as the Columbia River. He will then hike east with his donkeys and pick up the CDT, and then he plans to hike south to Chili. I think that is too optimistic - with donkeys, I think it would take at least four years. In the past, he has hiked several California Sections of the PCT. He has done a lot of research and planning for his proposed journey. He is not taking it lightly.

If any of you hikers see him on the PCT, please post his location and the date you saw him. Please ask him to email me as he approaches Agua Dulce. I am an Angel for equestrians - and even donkey people.

MendoRider-Hiker