[pct-l] Canister stove for thru-hike

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Wed May 29 08:39:47 CDT 2013

Not to quibble with you but many of the foods in your list ARE
dehydrated. I know what you meant though. Nobody needs expensive
Mountain House type stuff. You can create your own combinations from
common dried foods.

Also, I'm sure that the fastest hikers are fast because of the beans.
Propulsion and trying to outrun your own farts I'm sure. I gassed
myself every night in my sleeping bag until I found more digestible
options. Good thing I'm not a smoker. KaBOOM!

Best way to get good food on the trail is to follow Shroomer and
carry a frying pan and a pound of butter.