[pct-l] Cannister stove for thru-hik

Carol Klahn museumgirl at me.com
Tue May 28 19:23:58 CDT 2013

Just a note on quinoa. It is a really, really wonderful grain. Just try to get Fair Trade quinoa in order to minimize the negative economic and nutritional impact that our interest in the grain has caused in Bolivia and Peru. It's hard to tell exactly what is happening there--stories vary--but if you get Fair Trade quinoa you can be sure that you aren't a part of the problem.

Muse