[pct-l] Desert water filters

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Thu May 30 22:33:40 CDT 2013

Thanks to all who have responded.  My general impression - for now - is that
I can probably get by with just the Aqua Mira drops and a bandana pre-filter
for the odd occasion when I may need it.  That said, if that is all I take
with me, then I'm sure I WILL get by with it.  :-)

Thanks again.  Very Helpful!
Timberline