[pct-l] Canister stove for thru-hike

linsey mowoggirl at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 02:27:35 CDT 2013

You wrote: "Not to quibble with you but many of the foods in your list ARE
dehydrated."
Clearly you either merely skimmed my post, or your reading comprehension is poor.Never did I claim to have used exclusively cooked slow food, just foods high in nutrition compared to ramen and Lipton sides, although I have cooked (and simmered with an alcohol stove) whole grain (undehydrated) cereal.  Also I referred to Ray Jardine's manifesto hiking books for real food cooking  suggestions for distance hiking and laid out Lint's cool prep tip for chopping real vegetables.