[pct-l] powerhouse fire Location

Jim Banks jbanks4 at socal.rr.com
Fri May 31 20:28:39 CDT 2013

The fire is to the south west of the trail from approximately trail mile 479
(where the trail crosses San Francisquito Road) to trail mile 487 (where the
trail crosses Lake Hughes Road).  It looks like the fire is currently at
least two miles from the trail as the crow flies. Latest update at 6:00 pm
has it at 2,500 acres with only 15% containment.  Additional evacuations are
being ordered.

I-Beam