[pct-l] Mountain Bikers...string'em high

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Nov 2 13:45:38 CDT 2013

[pct-l] Fwd: Mountain Bikers...string'em high

Aaahhh....come on Switchback,
You would bring your buddy Deems flowers at the hospital and comfort
him after he got badly injured during his confrontation with the
bikers,...wouldn't you?
After all he is a hardcore PCT hiking buddy...not as hardcore as you
of course.

Tell us you are not just after his money.
Besides, if Deems puts anybody in his will it probably would be me
instead of you, because I am "far better looking" than you are and
have far more hiking miles behind my belt than you.
Besides, the only record you ever set was eating the most "donuts"
in 15 minutes.

But,..pssst...pssst Switchback,...If you are after "BIG BUCKS" get
sweet with "BIG HUMMEL"...maybe he will put you in his will.
I remember somebody posting on the list, a few years ago that the
"HUMMELS" made off with most of the gold in the Sierra.
Do you remember that?
The big bucks are with the "HUMMELS"

So, like I said, if you are after big bucks get sweet with Big
Hummel and have him put you in his will.

JMT Reinhold
Certified Estate Planer
-------------------------------
Switchback wrote:
I am not bringing any flowers or going to any hospital for run over
badly injured PCT hikers.
All I am interested in is being named in the will for big bucks.
-------------------------------
Reinhold wrote:
THAT'S  MY  BOY  DEEMS!!!
"TELL'M"  THE  WAY  IT  IS!!!
No mercy for violators of the law!!!
Those "SCOUNDRELS" do not belong on the PCT.

This is a hiking and equestrian trail,...not a biking trail.
Stand your ground,..you are right,..they are wrong.
UPHOLD THE LAW!!!
Don't blink, give them no way to get around you.

Word of caution...be careful not to get run over by speeding bikers.
Also be careful and make sure you are not outnumbered and that
the bikers are not much bigger than you.
Also take into consideration that you might suffer severe bodily
harm in your confrontation with the bikers, you may be far from
medical help and the bikers might not be inclined to evacuate you
to the nearest hospital.

Those are important things to consider before confronting a group
of rowdy law violating bikers.
But if you do suffer severe bodily harm Deems, you will have the
satisfaction of knowing you did the right thing, and that is the
important thing.

I'm just trying to look out for your well being Deems.
And rest assured, Switchback and I will visit you at the hospital
and bring you flowers.

Your buddy,
JMT Reinhold
------------------
Deems wrote:
Why be civil to civil disobedience?
Speak up, tell them they are criminals, defend this trail's rights.
The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
When I hiked the Bucks Lakes Wilderness section  this year, the trail
was covered with motorcycle and mtn bike tracks, and I awaited an
encounter as I hiked.
I planned to stand my ground on the trail and not give them any
respect or way around me.
Dick Cheney said it best "Go fhuck yourself".
If mtn bikers want a challenge,  to poach a trail, and ride
illegally, try I-5.
The PCT, as passed by Congress is a foot path only.
It's the law.
Hikers, show no respect, voice loudly, photograph the criminals, and
give no ground on the PCT to bikes.
http://users.sisqtel.net/losthiker/pikastove/The%20Pct%20Rules!.jpg  <http://users.sisqtel.net/losthiker/pikastove/The%20Pct%20Rules%21.jpg>   <http://users.sisqtel.net/losthiker/pikastove/The%20Pct%20Rules%21.jpg>