[pct-l] Pee as bear deterrent?

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Sun Nov 3 09:42:58 CST 2013

An old scout master told us this one and the troop tried it one night when camped on the north side of Mt Hood near Ramona Falls. The curious black bear they visited us that night took no notice of the large quantity of urine the boys spread around the campsite.

Old wives tale would be my guess.

Irish.