[pct-l] Caustions about no-cook-food

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Nov 6 10:21:57 CST 2013

I read several articles about food and nutrition and that article Scientific American. Also people vary in their ability to absorb nutrients from their food. there are also differences in the way various fats and carbohydrates are metabolized by the body. Diet and nutrition are far more complicated than the nutrient continent of the food one eats.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.