[pct-l] Complaining about Mountain Biker picture on PCT Section Hiker webpage

Rob Langsdorf sdscpcts at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 18:13:35 CST 2013

Sue and others,

    So far the only way I have found for complaining it to go to your yahoo mail and look down the left side. There is a icon that looks like a bubble of the type that is used in cartoons. When you run your mouse over it you are told that it is for "send Feedback". If you click on it you can get to a feed back page and then you can give them your thoughts. But it seems to be just for feed back about their mail system.

    The place on the actual group site that receives feed back is reached by going to the group and then clicking on the thing that looks like a cog on the upper right side of the page. This opens a box. The third item in the box says, "Suggestions". This takes you to a new page and the first item on this page says:

"Return Groups format to prior format that WORKS!

    The 56,312 is the number of votes that have been cast to restore the groups sites to their orginal format. I wonder how many votes it will take for them to do that?

                 Rob