[pct-l] Electrolytes

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 19:10:10 CST 2013

I was going to recommend these, too. They really work when you are
suffering. Sometimes despite your best efforts to get what you need
from food, you fail, and these capsules are helpful. If you're just
looking for something tasty to drink, I think the crystal light
hydration lemonade is the most palatable. Almost any drink mix that
is lemonade flavor and without sugar, actually, but crystal light is
available in ordinary grocery stores. Without it, I can struggle to
drink a 20oz bottle of water. With it, 20oz goes down easy. Sometimes
on the trail you have to tank up when the water sources are far apart.