[pct-l] Mountain Biker picture on PCT Section Hiker webpage

Ken Murray kmurray at dr.com
Fri Nov 8 23:59:04 CST 2013

Folks,

As near as I can determine, Yahoo simply put up a default "outdoorsy" picture. The group owner can easily change it.

I'm owner of several groups, and yep, they are all there. It took about 30 sec to change it.

If you are the group owner, if you scroll onto the picture, a button appears "change cover". If you click on it, it allows you to replace the picture with anything you want.

By the way, I think the issue over this is a bit over the top. it's a bloody generic outdoor picture.
For example, inasmuch as the picture is of a male biker, does it represent that women have no place in the outdoors? If the replaced picture only shows males, is that any better? :)