[pct-l] Trail Geezers on our way

Ron Graybill rgraybill44 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 21:37:24 CST 2013

Several of us "Trail Geezers," are working on day hikes and section hikes
in Southern California and have made our way to Warner Springs, thus
completing Section A.  We hiked Scissors Crossing to Warner Springs this
past weekend (Nov. 8-10).  We're not all really "Geezers," but our honorary
members have to be willing to hike at about 2 miles per hour. We're working
out the logistics and scheduling now for Warner Springs to Coyote Canyon
Road (Mile 140). We park one or more of our cars at each end of the hike.
We're not fussy about doing every stretch in sequence, and freely choose
whether to hike north or south. Write me off the list for more details.

I've posted pictures, the titles of which each begin with the three digits
designating the PCT Mile from which they were shot:
http://www.panoramio.com/user/4174347  If you click on a picture, you can
copy the coordinates on the right and paste them into the Google Earth
search box. Then you can see exactly where the photo was shot. (Somehow the
geotags don't yeild the correct location if searched on Google Maps).

Ron "Manzanita" Graybill
Riverside, CA