[pct-l] A True PCT Friend

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Nov 13 04:19:15 CST 2013

One day after work Grizzly brings home a PCT trail bro for dinner.  TrailDust is furious when he walks in thedoor with his friend.  She screams atGrizzly, “You did not tell me you were bringing someone home for dinner!”
“My hair and makeup are not done, the house is a mess, the dishes are not done, I'm still in my garden work clothes, and I am too tired to cook tonight. What the heck did you bring him home for?”

Grizzly replies, “Because he's thinking of getting married.”