[pct-l] Tell it on the Mountain Giveaway

Caroline hi at little-package.com
Tue Nov 19 14:42:28 CST 2013

Hello all!

I was lucky enough to win a copy of Tell it on the Mountain while hiking the PCT this summer. I finally got to watch it when I got home in October, and it's great! Filmmakers Shaun Carrigan and Lisa Diener did an uncannily thorough job capturing the essence of the PCT, and this is a perfect primer for you, friends, family -- anyone interested in hiking, nature, and fun challenges.

The filmmakers were kind enough to provide me with a couple copies to give away. All I need to know is:

How you first learned about the PCT. What did you hear? Were you inspired to hike it?

http://cap.little-package.com/blog/2013/11/tell-it-on-the-mountain

Visit this webpage and let me know. I'll draw a couple winners on December 2nd. Good luck!

Also: pass it along!

XO, PUPPY (PCT "class of 2013")
hi at little-package.com