[pct-l] Vacuum Sealing Issues

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Wed Nov 20 20:29:26 CST 2013

If you read the Amazon.com reviews for  each of the Food Saver vacuum sealer units, you will find roughly 10% of the reviewers for each model across the board give them a one star grade. The most common complaints are, they don't vacuum out all the air, don't seal properly, they over heat and their customer service is horrible.

Sent from my iPhone