[pct-l] Fwd: Hiker-trash lifestyle and the Future...

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 20:29:22 CST 2013

I'm going to see if I'm going to end up on some trail ---spring,summer,fall or if I can live in my house that I found in a resupply town.   Four more years  until I try.  Diane,what is "Slab City". Is that short for trailer park?
All that has to happen is they remove the cap on SS and it's good forever.  Is that too much to ask? I don't think so.
Marmot
Sent from my iPhone