[pct-l] Fwd: Hiker-trash lifestyle and the Future...

Jeffrey Olson jjolson60 at centurylink.net
Fri Nov 22 17:55:41 CST 2013

Parallel realities - I've got an 85 Vanagon stripped to the metal on the
inside ready for conversion into a campmobile.  I've got an 03 Subaru
engine with 7K miles on it sitting on the bench ready to installed in
the bus - MORE POWER!!!  (Thank you Tim Taylor).

I quick buying "crap" a year ago and the nest egg is growing.  Pure luck...

So many trails to walk and wildernesses to explore.  The Pan-American
Highway calls.

The vagabond lifestyle calls - hobo, hippie, hiker-trash - the alternate
reality beckons, only this time it won't be fueled by good drugs and
alcohol.  Been there, done that...

Jeff