[pct-l] Start thru in March.

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Nov 25 12:12:51 CST 2013

Joe,

Do not be overly concerned about starting early. I started my PCT hike on
March 14 and my CDT hike on March 1. I had some snow to deal with, but it
was hard and consolidated making for easy walking.

Mountain Education helps hikers train for snow because its going to be there
anyway...

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
www.mountaineducation.org