[pct-l] now sleeping bags and quilts

Carol museumgirl at me.com
Mon Nov 25 13:51:32 CST 2013

Yes, you can do that if it's a comfortable material. Or you can use a bag liner. Or you can cover the pad with another material. Personally, I think it's just better to have designated sleep clothes that protect your sleep system from the dirt and oil and salt of your body. It's kind of like wearing a person-shaped bag liner. :) Plus, you can use your sleeping clothes as an extra (base) layer if needed. The outside will stay relatively clean and still be suitable for sleeping since they're under your mid &/or outer layers.

Carol

Sent from my iPhone