[pct-l] Start thru in March.

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Wed Nov 27 12:53:46 CST 2013

Joe, starting your hike in March may save you from the desert heat and all but, its going to be a "pick your poison" type of thing for you in the end.
The unfortunate part of all this is getting past Mt. Laguna, mile 42 (6000'), Mt San Jacinto mile 186, (9000+), Big Bear mile 253 (8800+) and Mt Baden Powell mile 378 (9200') all before you get out of section D and the snow at those elevations.

Sent from my iPhone