[pct-l] Late Start 2014

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 11:54:15 CDT 2013

Starting further north and flip flopping is an option. That way you don't risk pushing too fast early on and getting injured. Think about starting at Agua Dulce if snow level are the same as'13 that could get you through the Sierras at the right time.  You just have be a steady hiker.  Marmot

Sent from my iPhone