[pct-l] High Bridge to Stehekin PO

Dan Engleman danengleman at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 14:53:48 CDT 2013

Dick,
I appreciate the "head's up" on the bus fiasco at the High Bridge area.  I have a close friend that is a day or so away from the High Bridge area!  What does the "park closing" actually mean?  I hiked thru in 2011, but don't really remember anything about Park boundaries???

Looks like an additional road walk will be on the agenda ...

Dan