[pct-l] Late Start 2014

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 19:26:46 CDT 2013

There's no reason anyone has to hike the entire trail all in one
season and no reason why it needs to be hiked only in one direction
for the entire season. I think the perfect hike would start around
Sierra City and go north then return to Sierra City and go south. So
Cal is usually a lot nicer than people expect it to be so don't feel
depressed about it.