[pct-l] Ride the Divide - Don't feed the troll***

Kristin Hamann aggie03.kh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 00:39:35 CDT 2013

Thanks, I will definitely contact them! And yes, to clarify we will be
riding the divide i.e. Great Divide trail. My understanding is that it
closely follows the CDT and while I have not looked at routes yet I was
assuming that given the incompleteness of these trails there would be
overlap. We will not be biking on the PCT or anyplace that biking is
prohibited.

Cheers!
Fatty

Sent from my Windows Phone