[pct-l] NOLS

Wally Neal wallyneal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 07:59:11 CDT 2013

Knowing my interest in hiking, a friend recently gave me a book purchased at
a garage sale - The National Outdoor Leadership School Wilderness Guide ...
my gift being the version published in 1983. I was shocked when I scanned,
and then thoroughly read this book. 90%, at least, of the words here are
consistent with curent-day guidance. These folks knew/know what they are
talking about. Even the UL crowd would agree with most of this. I can't wait
to find and get an updated version ... presuming there is one.

-Walljito