[pct-l] Through Hiking as a job

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 10 14:13:15 CDT 2013

I am horrified.  Maybe there is an excuse but I can't think of one.  Remember the hikers who saved the dog north of Sierra city. This year I met some south bounders who went out of their way to find a home for a kitten found on the trail near. Burney Falls.  That is what is normal   In the past 20 years as a long distance hiker I've heard so many stories like these.  I am sorry for someone being so uncaring. Marmot

Sent from my iPhone