[pct-l] Another missing hiker found

Dr. Ritchey A. Ruff ruffwork at ruffwork.com
Thu Oct 10 18:21:03 CDT 2013

PCTMom,

You are many many things, but never silly for the love and care you shower on everyone who is lucky enough to walk the trail!  You save people's lives lives every year.  The lovely/horrible thing about kids is you have to cut the cord at some point and let them be the masters of their own destiny...and HOPE they live through it.  Your last minute guidance for that last "got to do it" push does make a difference in the people who will listen.

St. Peter will wash your feet at the pearly gates I am sure,
Ruffwork

Sounds like a pretty good Mom to me.  Thanks for all you do Andrea, and
none of it is silly.

Shroomer