[pct-l] NOLS

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 11:20:02 CDT 2013

NOLS has great materials. I know they also do an annual (I think) event
where they have talks from some great people about interesting subjects
like leave no trace, outdoor education, etc... I seem to recall that you
can access the videos somewhere and watch them online.

(I'm actually doing a NOLS course this next summer as part of my prep for
future hikes)