[pct-l] Misunderstanding

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Oct 11 20:01:21 CDT 2013

One day Grizzly and TrailDust take a vacation to Canada to hike and enjoy the great outdoors up north.  It is a wonderful time and they come back home after a few weeks.

Before they get home, they stop at a nearby city to exchange some Canadian currency back to dollars.  They enter the bank and ask where to go to do the exchange.  After being directed to the proper teller window, they stand behind a senior Asian lady talking to the teller.

She was trying to exchange yen for dollars.  Grizzly and TrailDust could see and hear she was irritated.   She asked the teller: "Why it change?  Lass week, I get two hunat dolla fo yens.  Today for same yens I only get only eighty?   Why it change?"

The pretty young teller shrugged her shoulders and said: "Fluctuations."

The Asian lady says: "Fluc you white people too!"