[pct-l] Introduction/Buddy 2014

Gretchen Walker midwife.gretchen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 11:05:52 CDT 2013

Hello All,

I have been reading posts on this site for a couple of years and thinking about thru hiking the PCT for longer then I care to admit.  I have decided that 2014 will be the year.  I just wanted to introduce myself to the group.

I know people have mentioned in several posts that you will meet people along the way and will naturally hike together with folks from time to time.  However, I would love to plan, train and hopefully have a hiking partner if possible.  I live in southern California but often travel to the Bay Area to visit family and friends.

Thanks all and I will probably be posting more as the date draws closer.

Gretchen