[pct-l] Soylent Green

mntmn4Jesus at aol.com mntmn4Jesus at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 15:51:28 CDT 2013

Have you done your research on this product?   I believe there was a documentary about this product in the the 70s and there are questionable practices in its production.  I believe Charlton Heston was the main spokesperson on this....  Am I the only one who remembers or are you all to young to remember?   I hope not because I dont want to be part of the supply chain and awareness is the only way to protect the public...

Jim